The Cidersage Dan Daugherty joins us on the Meadcast for a Cyser Sequel. In this episode we’ll taste our episode 19 Cyser Challenge cysers, talk apple varieties, and Dan will tell us about his new commercial venture, St Vrain Cidery, which recently opened in Longmont, CO. Also, tune in to hear the latest news about Tysen’s upcoming Domras Cup trip (and why he’s so freaked out) and the new announcement of a Mead Conference at the 2017 Mazer Cup.
Drinks in this Episode
- Allen: Dab of Liberty (Dan’s) and his Honeycrisp Cyser
- Tysen: Dab of Liberty and Stanley Plum Cider (Dan’s)
- Dan: Allen’s Honeycrisp Cyser and John’s Apple Butter Cyser
News in this Episode
- Tysen’s Judging at the The Domras Cup!
- The AMMA Mead Conference
- Upcoming classes as Millstone Cellars
- EDIT: Thank you Jim for the link on Facebook for the Redstone Tap Takeover!